Students and staff in the Learning Technologies program attended and presented at the annual SITE (Society for Information Technology and Teacher Education) conference in New Orleans (March 25-29). Congratulations to Jim, Daryl, Engin, Justin, Josh, & Nesrin!
- Tooling Audio Accommodations in Spanish 1 for Students with Specific Learning Disabilities (Daryl Boeckers)
- Designing multimedia artifacts to enhance students’ conceptual understanding of climate change (Engin Karahan & Gillian Roehrig)
- Designing social networks to promote student motivation and engagement in alternative school environments (Engin Karahan & Gillian Roehrig)
- Is anyone watching? The use of video annotation to promote reflective practice (Gillian Roerig, Justin McFadden, Joshua Ellis & Tasneem Anwar)
- Developing TPACK theoretical model in a content-specific technology course (Nesrin Bakir)
- Fostering student engagement and building online communities in an online learning environment (Nesrin Bakir)