SITE conference fueled by LT
Students and staff in the Learning Technologies program attended and presented at the annual SITE (Society for Information Technology and Teacher Education) conference in New Orleans (March 25-29). Congratulations to Jim, Daryl, Engin, Justin, Josh, & Nesrin!
- Tooling Audio Accommodations in Spanish 1 for Students with Specific Learning Disabilities (Daryl Boeckers)
- Designing multimedia artifacts to enhance students’ conceptual understanding of climate change (Engin Karahan & Gillian Roehrig)
- Designing social networks to promote student motivation and engagement in alternative school environments (Engin Karahan & Gillian Roehrig)
- Is anyone watching? The use of video annotation to promote reflective practice (Gillian Roerig, Justin McFadden, Joshua Ellis & Tasneem Anwar)
- Developing TPACK theoretical model in a content-specific technology course (Nesrin Bakir)
- Fostering student engagement and building online communities in an online learning environment (Nesrin Bakir)
This entry was posted on Wednesday, April 3rd, 2013 at 1:29 pm
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.